Dental Savings Plan
Warwick Dental Savings Plan
The Warwick Dental Savings Plan is an annual dental membership plan assisting patients without traditional dental insurance to receive quality dental care in our office.
What are the benefits of the membership plan?
- No pre-authorization
- No deductible
- No annual maximum
- No waiting period
- Free consultations
What does the membership include?
- 1 Comprehensive Exam
- 1 Annual Exam
- 1 Emergency Exam (used any time during the year)
- 2 Cleanings
- 2 Oral Cancer Screenings
- 2 Fluoride Tooth Desensitizing Treatments
- 4 Bitewing X-rays
- Any Necessary X-rays
- Free Whitening Kit for New Patients
- 50% off Full Mouth Series of Panorex X-rays
- 15% off Additional Cleanings, Dental Sealants, Fillings, Core Buildups, and Oral Surgery
- 15% off Crowns, Veneers, Periodontics, Root Canals, Dentures, Partials, and Implants
*for parent/child or spouse/spouse
Add an Additional Plan
What forms of payment are accepted?
All forms of credit and debit cards, cash, and check.See More Financial Information
When can I start using my membership?
Your membership is effective immediately!
How do I schedule my preventative care?
You can schedule an appointment online or by calling our office.Call Warwick Dental
How can I use my member exclusive discount for treatment?
Simply schedule an appointment with our office and be sure to tell us you're a member. When you arrive, we'll make sure your membership is current and you will be eligible for instant savings off our regular fees.Contact Warwick Dental
Can I add members to my account?
Absolutely! Your entire family can join.
Can I transfer my membership to another dentist?
Your membership is solely with our office and as such is non-transferrable.