Invisalign® aligners demonstrate that effective orthodontic treatment doesn't have to be challenging. These innovative appliances have enabled millions of people to straighten their teeth and obtain more attractive smiles, and they can do the same for you.
in Oklahoma City, OK
Invisalign® aligners are an effective and discreet orthodontic treatment option that are worn comfortably over your teeth to continuously adjust alignment and spacing.
Invisalign® aligners are tailored to each individual’s unique needs and wants, taking into account their current teeth and the desired end result. Typically you are switching to a new set of aligners every two weeks, with each set gradually shifting your teeth until the desired outcome is achieved. This process typically takes around two years to complete.
For best results, you should only remove the Invisalign® aligners when eating, drinking, and cleaning. Initially, the aligners may feel tight, but this should ease after a few days. To learn more about Invisalign® and to schedule a consultation, click the link below.
How does the Invisalign® process work?
To start your Invisalign® journey, we will take photos of your teeth and face, as well as take dental impressions and x-rays. This information will be sent to Invisalign® with instructions from your dentist on the desired outcome. Invisalign® will then use the impressions to create a 3D model of your teeth. When the trays are finalized, they will be shipped to Warwick Dental. You will need to wear a set of trays for two weeks at a time for around two years, or however long your dentist recommends.
Invisalign® vs. braces—what's the difference?
There are many differences between Invisalign® aligners and braces, we’ve listed some of the largest ones here. Ultimately, the decision is up to you, but the introduction of clear aligners to the market introduced a more efficient, less painful way to straighten teeth.
• Materials. Invisalign® aligners use clear transparent plastic, while braces use wires and brackets.
• Removability. Invisalign® aligners can be removed by the user at any time, while braces can only be removed by a professional.
• Food Restrictions. Invisalign® allows a user to eat whatever they would like and not make changes to their oral care practices, while braces restrict what the user can safely eat and require special maintenance and care.
• Injury Risks. Invisalign® aligners do not present any injury risks, while braces can lead to cuts and other injuries.
Visibility. Invisalign® aligners are nearly impossible for others to notice, while braces are almost impossible to miss.
Who can use Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is an effective option for mild to moderate orthodontic corrections in teens and adults, particularly for correcting crooked and misaligned teeth, spacing problems, and minor bite issues. However, not all orthodontic issues can be treated with Invisalign®, and more extensive problems may require other forms of treatment.
How much does Invisalign® cost?
The cost for this treatment is similar to the cost for metal braces. Costs can vary, depending on:
1. Insurance coverage. Most insurance plans cover Invisalign® aligners the same way they cover metal braces. It is rare that insurance will cover Invisalign® aligners for purely cosmetic reasons, but each case is different.
2. Length / complexity of treatment. With Invisalign®, you get new clear aligners every couple of weeks, so the cost varies, depending on if your treatment requires more (or fewer) aligners.
If you have any financial questions, please contact our office and we will be happy to discuss your insurance coverage or additional payment options available.
This Guide Will Include:
- Orthodontic Options
- Pricing Factors
- $300 Savings
- And More!